Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day


It was Todd's first Fathers Day. If you can believe it, the rug rats let us sleep in. We had time to open a few presents before church..... I think he was a bit surprised. Grandma Wright and I helped Lanie and Alex make a few fun things for dad. Two new neck ties and a shirt too with their hand prints on them. He thought they were pretty neat! Thanks Grandma for all the help!


Todd I think you are an amazing Dad. Lanie and Alex love you and are always so excited to see you. They miss you more than you know while you are at work each day. I always love to watch you play with them and make them giggle. It is always fun to see one of them with their pants on their head. And even more fun to find the evidence on the camera.

I am so luck to have you for my husband. And I am so glad to have you for the father of my children. I love you and Lanie and Alex love you too.
Happy Fathers Day!



Dad, I want you to know I love you. You are an amazing father. You have always been there when I needed you, and even when I thought I didn't. You have loved unconditionally and set an example I will never forget. I am grateful for your desire to raise us in the church and for your willingness to hold and honor the priesthood. You have set such a great example for me and my family and I want you to know, you don't go unnoticed. I am so luck to have a dad like you!
Happy Fathers Day Dad! I love you!

2 comments:

It's all about Family! said...

What a nice tribute to Todd and Dad. They are a couple of amazing guys. The ties turned out great. That was really a fun project to work on. What did Todd do when he opened them? The babies are so cute all dressed up for church. Aren't families the best. You're a great wife and mom! Keep it up! Love, Mom

Melanie said...

You did get a great guy and we all got a great dad too. Isn't life great! So that tie idea....so adorable. I am so going to steal the idea next year. Seriously so cute! I love and miss you guys! Your kids are getting so cute! We are coming home to Provo/Logan over the 4th, so I am excited to see you all!